Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Rabbit-Rabbit Day!


      No, I'm not crazy! Well, yes, but not about this! Every first day of the new month, you're supposed to wake up and say "Happy Rabbit-Rabbit Day!". Yep. It's supposed to give you good luck or something. So that's what I shouted this morning at 5:30 am in the morning when my cat jumped on my face because he wanted attention. Yep. 5:30 in the morning.
      Then my mom came in and tackled on me. That part hurt, but the rest of the day was fine and dandy. Well, that is, if you don't count the load of homework I got dumped on me. I think that dump truck just about suffocated me in those papers I have to write for Social Studies. But I hafta say - I think I broke my back when that math homework was dumped on me with another dump truck.
     Well then, auf Wiedersehen! Ich habe Hausaufgaben, um zu tun! I have homework to do!