Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 6, 2009

GUESS WHAT

     GUESS WHAT. I'm going to Portcon 2010 and I am freaking out! It's in July though, So I have about half a year to save up $80 or so. You see, Portcon is shor for "Portland Convention". Yep. This'll be my first year. Well, next year will be, it's still 2009 of coarse. Anywho, You can dress up as an anime character for the convention. My friend, Ryan, said he wanted to dress up as Grimmjow in Reserection form from Tite Kubo's Bleach. Yes, yes, we all know I have an over obsession with that as well.
     Although, I bet he couldn't pull it off. So I might have to give him twenty bucks if he does for the bet. But! What I wanted to tell you was who I am going to dress up as. The outfit itself is $50 but with accessories it's exactly $74.93. And of coarse there's also tax price added on top of that so it'll be at least a solid $78 total.
     Yes, I'm going to dress up as Karin from Naruto Shippuden. -Insert sighing here- Oh, what a nerd I am ~ ! But anywho, here's a few pics:


This is Karin with Black hair. Of coarse, these aren't her real colors.

Her real colors revealed:



Yes, she had red hair and purple clothing. And because I'm too lazy to right any more and need to go to bed because I actually have school tomorrow (you know what? It snowed today. Wow, just thought I'd tell you all that...), I will fulfill your interests with pictures of Karin and Sasuke. Also, one of the main reasons I wanted to be Karin is because she's always near Sasuke. Fufufuf. I'm so evil. Here you are:




 


 
 

AND THE SHOCKER 0.0:




Love y'all ^w^''!