Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend Wittt Raychell Annn and NOT VACATION?!

That's just stupid, don't you guys think so too? I mean, why the heck would a school want to go back for two days (Monday & Tuesday) and then have vacation? I see no point in it! More than half of our school is going to be away in some warmer place already for the holidays, so why must I go back and slave away as my classmates sit in the warm sun of Florida or California or Jamaica or maybe even Aruba!? I don't know, my friends, I don't know.
Also, I'm gonna make a petition for 'NO HOMEWORK' and then force everyone to sign it in my school. I'll take it to the state if I have to! You see, a lot of people's life revolve around this horrible, terrible thing called
homework. Yes, homework. So, I thought I'd just make a petition to save those innocent lives from becoming a workaholic! You know, homework causes a lot of stress. Many teenage suicide attempts have been from stress.
So my reasons are perfectly
reasonable.
Anyhoo, I spent Friday night with Rachel Anne. My bestest frand. :)
Yes, this Rachel, Nya-ha;

'Kay, love you guys much! See ya later!