Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 14, 2009

Uh-Oh, I Think It's Backlash...

     I think I may be experimenting a bit too much. Well, you see... The right sidebar has somehow vanished from it's position and has somehow miraculously slid down to the end of my posts. So how am I going to fix this? I. DON'T. KNOW. Well, frankly put that is. Now I am going to go brood about it until some amazing HTML artiste such as Olive Tree or maybe if I am luckyAdori Graphics!
     Yeppers. Also, I'm thinking about making a video about random German things. Yes, I am German. But what I am not is Jewish. It'll just be a quickie and will introduce some regular household items and I will say them with emphasis! :)
     Yep, so I think I'll go paint while thinking about a way to fix this bad situation... DUMMER F'ING COMPUTER! Jus' saying 'dummer' is 'stupid' in German! Yep. I'm that mad.

     ANYHOOs, If anyone could help me with that problem you'd be my favoritest! :D