Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Red Button

     Do you like pressing big red buttons? So do I. I dare you to press it all the way to the end. It's at the bottom of this blog. >:D Can't do it, can you? Mwahahahaa!
     Anyhoo, it's Friday! Hopefully I'll be posting some art up here in a while if I decide to stop dawdling on here or watching Naruto Shippuden. Lol. Ima nerd. :)
     Oh! I also changed my name to PandyNinja but on the side bar to the left, *Ahem*, this thing:

     Yes, that thing. It still says "About Eskän" and Ima leave it that way, alright? ;) Wow, that pictures old, boy do I need to change it. Well then, I guess I'll be (probably) seeing you tasty lil' lemon drops later (with art...maybe)!


THE BIG RED BUTTON (Can be located here and at the bottom of this blog!:P):