Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Guten Tag, All!

     Hey guys! The name's Eskän. Otherwise known as 'stumpie' or 'gostumpie' or maybe even 'chicachu'! The truth is, I started this blog out of the arbitrate of my heart. So, I'd like to get to know you all a bit by answering some common questions!

     What is this blog for? Well, you see, I haven't actually decided. I guess you'll just have to read the header if you want that question answered. But truly? I think this blog is for just about anything and everything. Yep, that's what it's for - everything.

     Who are you? I am Eskän (Essy/Essy-chan). This is my blog. I am a teenage girl who takes pride in all forms of ärt (yes, that includes anime if you are wondering) and I enjoy writing (anecdotes) and designing/etc. My ideas on things are always changing and so is my hair! One day, I might feel like being a hippie, the next Emo. I hope to become a Graphic Designer one day. Also, I have already taken the title of 2nd queen of Wierdisia, the palace of all things weird, so you cannot claim that title for that would be stealing. Another thing, I do not tolerate copycats! If you take something from this blog, then please cite it or give credit, thanks!

     Can I be a co-author? Sorry guys, but I'm not excepting co-authorities on this blog. :(

     Why can't I comment as anonymous? This is for safety reasons and whatnot. If you would like to comment, please get a blogger/google account. Also, if you enjoy my blog then I ask you to follow. It would be greatly appreciated. ;D

     Rules/Regulations? Please no trolling, annoying, vexing, nettling, disconcerting, unnerving, or harassing on this blog. It would be greatly appreciated if you did not. Keep things clean please!

Any other questions will be added to this post. If you have a question, then please feel free to ask!