Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 30, 2009

New Moon Review!


     Hey guys! Saturday night I went to see New Moon. Don't worry, I'm not one of those screaming fan girls who had their New Moon book tucked under their arm wearing all of their Twilight close that they possessed. No, I am definitely not one of those people (they're more like things really, they'll maul you if you stand in their way of seeing the movie!).
     Anywho, Overall I'd give it a 4/5 stars for movies to keep watch for but if you compare it to the book it'd probably be a 3/10. Overall, pretty good graphics (I wouldn't say the best) and I really liked the wolves coz', you know lil' ole' me.
     Yep, and if you don't know what Twilight or New Moon are, then I suggest you start reading/watching them! Bai!