Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh Boy

     It's one thing to agree on something, but when it goes that far it seems like some 3 second parody you can't shut your mouth about! Well, you see, in English today I had a laugh. I sit next to Rachel (I have since the beginning of the year) and let me tell you - it's fun! But yesterday Mrs. Trebilcock said there'd be a sub today in science (English room in next to science room) but we had no idea who it was.
     Then, we heard the sub's voice through the door today, looked at each other and came to a conclusion. Ms. Tank. That's what we said at the same exact time. Funny if you think about. I don't really like Ms. Tank because she calls one of my best friends stupid all the time (we tried to get her fired, but we just can't...) and she really kind of mean.
     All in all, it was just a funny moment I had to share with you!
     Anywho! It's Friday! Yesh, I love Fridays. Also if you read my fan fiction on FanFiction.Net then I'll be posting a lot more because of the looong weekend. Yep, can't wait. You'll probably find me at the nearest Borders & Music store as well. So for those of you who like going there and see me, feel free to say 'hi', I'd be happy for the company. If you don't see me, well, then I probably died in a pile of books that fell on me.... So if you could dig me out, that'd be greatly appreciated (like a swimming pool! 0w0 )
     Oh, and remember to vote on the by-weekly poll if you haven't already. Also, comments are loved - all shapes and sizes!