Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

THE BIRD

THE BIRD is a poem that I have just finished. We've been working on stanza in English class a and I wanted to make mine a bit, how you say, different. And so, here is THE BIRD. My inspiration was of coarse the envy towards birds that I feel. They are able to flitter so high, it makes me jealous. The only thing is, I have opposable thumbs! So hah!

THE BIRD
In the sky is the flutterer, flitter and fly;
In night the birds drop down from the sky;
The aerie filled with feathers so soft,
But their dreams are of the stars aloft,
And the sun drowns the Earth.
-ESSY

Stanza poems are good and all, but I must admit they have an unusual touch to them. Also, for all of my followers out there, I have made and award for you! Here you are (I made this myself!):


Have a good day all!