Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lazy Daze Project

     Hi guys. You know what I've noticed? A lot of people are just on the computer all the time. "Oh look! Blogger! I think I'll go on!" and "Oh look! Facebook! I think I'll go on!"
     This happens to a lot of people. Now, every student in my school is given a laptop for the year. So, after doing their homework on it, they would rather go on Facebook or Myspace than go outside and be active. So I proposed, "what will happen if they keep on being lazy?". Well, you get fat. That's a fact of life with the exception of Olive Tree who could eat mountains of slow churned icecream and keep a maintained weight of about 87-95 pounds.
     I must admit I watch 'Biggest Loser' on t.v. every Tuesday night and I hear how all of those obese people feel about their weight and whatnot and then I say to myself, "wow, look at me jus' sitting on the couch watching them instead of doing it for myself!". And so, I've decided to get with it and be more active (especially during the winter)!
     So if you want to work with me, than take this and put it on your blog:

 

      What you do: Set a goal for weight loss (how much you want to lose) and make a plan on how you'll go through with it.
      Make a pledge: Make a pledge to help you reinforce your weight loss plan. Make a pledge and share it on your blog once a week (any day you want, just keep it consistent every week as well. So in other words - if you want monday, then keep it monday).
     Record: Record your weight loss and goals. Maybe even go for higher goals if you've accomplished them already!
     Eat right: Remember guys, healthy eating helps you lose weight too and it creates for a better, healthier lifestyle!

Thanks guys, and I hope you participate, I really do!