Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Poll Results!

     As it clearly (-insert eye rolling here-) stands, the poll of me answering an interesting question from the Bloggers of this Blog is a go. So, my friends, what will the rev. be about? This will show every 2 weeks because I have school, and us school people have homework... Day in and day out unfortunately. So, every 2 weeks will give me a good amount of time to do so to answer the question.
     I have to have a variety of questions to choose from so ask away! Remember guys, it has to be appropriate! We might have some younger viewers so keep that in mind. And silly is good! Silly, sill, silly!... I think.
     Oh, and sorry with the lack of posting. I was in a place without internet for a while and couldn't post. So it's not like I didn't want to, I jus' couldn't!
     Alrighty, so every two weeks I'll have a post for just questions, like this one! So, ask away!