Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Meet Ninj

Hey guys (once again)! I'd like you all to meet Ninj. Ninj is my ninja cat and he is a beast. Warning: do not let his cuteness get to you. He is absolutely evil. Ninj is an alien ninja feline that has come from a far off planet (he's on a mission) to observe our human ways and find information about Earth. How do I know this? He told me.
Habits? He has a habit of...
1) Opening closed doors (yes, this includes knobbed doors as well).
2) Meowing back when you meow at him.
3) Eating his tail (he thinks it's yummy).
4) Eating your hand if you come too near.
5) Running around the house like a crazed ninja.
6) Hissing at annoying people (no, really, anyone I think is annoying - he hisses at them!).
7) Wagging his tail nonstop (not like a cat either, like a dog).
8) Rolling around in dust... No comment...
9) Running in his sleep (this is funny).
10) Flinching when I videotape him and only when I videotape him!
11) And finally: Posing for the camera and having battles with anything that moves!
Yeppers, Ninj is one heckuva cat I must say. Also, here are some poses he gave when I took pictures of him. I think he believes he is just one sexy kitty...Or something like that.

A 'lookin' down' pose!


If you look closely enough, he's actually smiling! 0.0


Ooh-la-la! Lovely eyes!


His paw...


And his adorable nose! I think he was sniffing the lense... (Wow, I must've not had my macro on! Holy blur!)

And now you have seen my adorable/evil Ninj of an alien feline! Mwahaha! Any comments on the matter will be shown directly to Ninj... After me... So please keep things Ninj appropriate! Thanks! And remember: R&C, Rate and Comment!