Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Falling, Falling Down

My extravagant photo-taking, yes-yes. When boredom strikes, Eskän figures something out to do. Even if it's only grabbing her camera and taking random photos. Yep. Have you ever noticed that the leaves keep on fall, fall, falling on us? Falling, falling, falling on us. Yes, It's the truth. When it hits November here, all of the leaves on all the trees fall off within mostly one night, so in the morning you wake up to all these burnt orange, red, yellow and brown leafies on the floor of the Earth. It's really pretty, I say preferably on the ground then colored on the trees, because that way you have a closer look on the pretties.
Anywho, I especially like it when it's almost sundown, which is about 3-ish. So to get to the point, I got bored. And yes, I did just that. I took my camera and photographed my feet in the sun next to some leaves. And A bumpy-umpy-umpkin. Don't you love fall? When the leaves are falling, falling down? I absotively do.






P.s. ~ Do you all like my new header that I made? I'm so proud of myself for accomplishing it on my own! Remember: Comments are loved, so share some love - leave a comment!