Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm So Proud! And How to Make Your Art Professional-Like

     I'm so proud you guys! It's a Bird has seen over 100 different faces! That's right, that means that more than 160 different people came to see this blog! -Ahem- Anyhoo -- oo.
     How to make your art professional-like! That's right. I'll be doing a tutorial! My picture I drew (the scene anyways) was taught to me by Louen666, so props go to him. I'll post his version (digital art) on after my tutorial, so look forward to that! Okay, here we go:

So first, what you need to do is sketch your image. Sometimes it's easier to make a plan on what you're going to do ahead of time (or you could just let your imagination take you there ;D )



Then, you need to outline your major parts. You do not want to rush this step. If you feel that you've screwed up, then obviously you won't be satisfied by your final product (for the most part).



Third, you want to go back and erase your pencil marks EXCEPT on places that you are using as guidelines. Those are drawn very lightly with pencil so when you add color they basically vanish or give for an effect outline.



Finally, you color in your product! Sorry I was a bit lazy with this one guys, I didn't exactly color the background anything. I got a bit bored with this so it took me about 6 days to actually color it in!

And here's Louen's product. Remember, he had someone else do the coloring(digitally)! I took this and looked at it (as you can see, I changed some things around because I was too lazy to draw Sasuke's Chidori...)! Here is Louen's:

As you can see, it is a lot better than my own... So please don't compare! (I'd feel bad =,=")