Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello Rain

     Rain, rain, rain! It's raining outside, no, pouring outside! My front yard has a slight dip and even so, it shouldn't have filled up with water. But it did. So, here I am a bluffering idiot. Anyways,

Rachel: I'm almost done with the drawing of you and Travis. Sorry it's taking so long. With all if that homework and whatnot that we get from school, it's been quite hectic. So I'll have it on here when I finish it (It'll be hopefully tonight), I'll post it on here. It'll take a little longer to get on Sketch (as I've said before), so sorry about how slow it's been.

All my followers: Remember guys, if I don't get any questions ON THIS POST, then I won't be able to do my little "reviews" or by-weekly shows. :( Don't make the rabbit cry, just ask any interesting question! I'll right them all of on a bunch of ripped off papers and stick them in a hat, then I'll pick one randomly. So, again: QUESTIONS ON THIS POST OR NO SHOW! :( Questions please, you wouldn't want to mak the rabbit cry, Would you?