Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Well That Problem Was Fixed In a... New Kind Of Manor...

Yes, it really was. I got new glasses because my old ones "went bad". New frames and everything! They're purple! I love them so much! well, not only is it the fact that I can see out of them, but I was a bit tired of my old ones because I just got too used to them after 2 years. Also, I'm keeping those for sports and what not because the old ones have shatter proof on them. That means that no matter how many times I get hit in the head with the ball {which happens EVERY time we play something with a ball included}, they won't break!
Hoozah! Well, except for tomorrow. Oh, hum, that just ruined the moment. I just realized I had school tomorrow ~ fiddlesticks!
Purple! :)

-Esky ♥s you!